10.31.2014

not just nourishment: HALLOWEEN food fun


RER 10.30.14
In lieu of foodie ventures Halloween Wars, I put my kiddies to work during my Food Fun Activity at the school where I work. Like that one time I subbed last year, I made far too many cupcakes the night before and purchased far too much candy. But yesterday, it was all about Halloween. So instead of gushy red candies and jelly hearts, I brought in some creepy crawlers, fall favorite Candy Corn, marshmallow Peeps shaped like cute ghosts and cheery Jack-O-Lanterns, and good old M&Ms. I also went out on a limb and bought some frosting inspired by the spooky holiday. The orange variety was obnoxiously orange and the purple was just not a color that exists in nature. Over all, it was a sweet time! Too much fun and probably, too much candy (if that’s a thing).
RER 10.30.14
RER 10.30.14

RER 10.30.14
RER 10.30.14
RER 10.30.14
RER 10.30.14

Any fun Halloween adventures headed your way? Too old for trick-or-treating or have your own trick-or-treaters to feed? Parties? Fangs? I would love to hear from you! Happy Halloween my hungry friends!
RER
10.31.14
RER 10.30.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...